This is a great way to bring your investment proposal to life, helping you differentiate yourself in standing out amongst the competition,one of the key factors of a successful business innovation.
So to help you create a compelling video we thought we would provide assistance on how to go about it and what to say – remember you’ve only got 90 seconds so here are some points to consider and links to follow:
Remember – less is more! Keep it short and make it memorable – Maximum 90 seconds
Some questions to ask yourself before making your video!
- What is your relevant background?
- What is the product or service?
- What problem is it solving?
- How innovative is it?
- What is your Value Proposition?
- Who you think will buy it?
- How quickly you can commercialise it?
- Do you own the Intellectual Property?
- Is there a competitor? If yes, why is your idea better?
- What are your key development milestones?
Here are some useful resources in creating content on YouTube
YouTube Creators’ Hub
YouTube Help Center