LEO Innovation Investment Fund of €1.5millionAPPLY NOW
- The LEO Innovation Investment Fund is a competitive offer and can assist new and established LEO clients
- An existing LEO Client is defined as a client that has received Measure 1 Support (Investment) and/or currently resides in the LEO Projects Portfolio and/or has received Measure 2 Support (Training, Mentoring, etc) in the past 3 years from the date of application.
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise that currently employs 10 employees or less.
- Only applicable to existing LEO Micro Enterprises who employ 10 employees or less
- To be eligible a Start Up applying under this programme must be trading for over 12 months prior to the date of application.
- The enterprise must be established, registered, and operate within the area of their Local Enterprise Office.
- Applicants must be eligible to own /manage/ operate a business in Ireland at the time of application.
- Applicants must own/control/manage the business IP where applicable
- Applicants must have the capacity to deliver the project plan (i.e. human, financial, production etc.)
- Applications must be submitted by the closing date of the 31st July 2017. Applications received outside this date will be deemed ineligible.
- Investment will be awarded on a competitive basis which will necessitate applicants preparing an investor ready plan and pitching to an Investor Panel who will select the successful applicants following a competitive process.
- The decisions agreed by the Investor Panel is final and beyond question in all circumstances.
- The enterprise must operate within the commercial sphere across the manufacturing and traded services sectors.
- Applications must be innovative as defined by the programme and have the potential for generating economic impacts including job creation and growth in domestic and/or export markets.
- Regarding restrictions local retail enterprises, personal services, professional services, construction including building services or any other enterprise that is considered to give rise to unacceptable deadweight (where projects would have proceeded anyway) or displacement (where the project simply displace business from other players in the market) are not eligible to apply for this programme.
- Established clients who have received M1 Investment Funding from their local LEOs in the past 24 months prior to the date of application are entitled to apply for this programme provided that the application is innovative as defined by the programme and is materially different from what was previously approved by the LEO. No double funding of the same activity is allowed.
- Existing LEO M2 Clients who have not received investment to date from their LEO are encouraged to apply. To be eligible LEO M2 clients must not employ greater than 10 employees at the time of application and must be trading for more than 12 months prior to the date of application.